Categorized | Pictures & Photos

Herpes Photos and Pictures | What Does It Look Like?

Posted on 31 March 2011

Herpes Photos and Pictures | What Does It Look Like?

Herpes Photos – What Does Genital Herpes Look Like?

If you have redness or bumps on the surface of your skin that go away and resurface often. Then it may be helpful to do some comparisons of various skin conditions to see if your symptoms match. We have provided numerous pictures of different outbreaks. Each of the pictures is presented with no censorship so if graphic herpes pictures may bother you please do not continue.

Remember that herpes are not always visible and some hosts can carry them for quite some time before an outbreak may occur. Always practice safe sex and use caution when selection partners to engage in sexual contact. Because of this bi-annual tests are highly recommended for sexually active individuals.

Again Please beware: the herpes pictures you are about to view are real and genuine and may not be appropriate for some people or those under the age of 18.

WARNING: Some Of These Pictures Are Very Graphic and Show Male/Female Genitalia. Only Click  below if you are 18 or older.

Be Sociable, Share!

11 Responses to “Herpes Photos and Pictures | What Does It Look Like?”

1. Deb says:

Alot of little invisable bumps on feet that itch,afew on legs and shoulders that come and go,docter said an allergy another docter said clogged pores,now i have about 8 white filled small bumps around vagina area,emergency docter at hospital said cysts,once in awhile i have a small bump inside of mouth,i got tested for herpies 1 and 2 a year ago,both positve but never a break out,i think this is it and im scared,low grade fever once in a great while.no other symtoms,please help,i dont want a break out at all.

2. jocelyn says:

i have one small bump inside my vagina..it hurts ..not alot wat can it be plz reply back

3. john black says:

my lip is turning black in the corner is this a form of herpes it doesnt itch it is just black and it started to get black now about two weeks can you tell me what this is thank you

4. chantelle says:

my vaginal lips are red n sore n there are several bumps and it hurts a lot to go to the bathroom. the bumps itch a little bit.

Can you please tell me what it is? Thank You

5. Leah says:

Chantelle that is how mine felt. Please go get tested at a clinic. My bumps never broke out and burst or scabbed but it itched like crazy and they were on my upper vaginal lips while the rest of my vagina was very red. I posted a longer note under dating with herpes if you want to know my story.
    Take care!

6. T says:

I just have one bump on the inside of my leg. It doesn’t hurt but its been there for a while. What could this be

7. leanna says:

how do you get herpys??? do you have to have sex ?

8. Michelle says:

Hi. I have had BV (Bactirial Vaginism) and i am not sure what’s going on. No on even my mom seems to be helping. I’m sexually active and well not very smart with protection. I had a lot of discharge from BV and it was yellow. So i put a pad on, now i have a lot of pain in my vag and bumps all down my lower vagina and sides going back almost to my butt. It looks like zits and they hurt to the touch. They are whitish colored. I cannot see the back of my vagina (can’t find a mirror) but it hurts a lot. I feel and it feels like a sore. I am freaking out bad, and i don’t know how to tell my mom i think i have herpese. It hurts so bad i am scared to go for testing. Please email answers and help to pitbullking@hotmail.com ((ex’s email now mine to keep confidentiality) Thanks for help!

9. Brittany says:

I have bumps that look like razor bumps they do not hurt itch or bother me.. I pick at them and they bleed with no pain at all.. I’m 10 weeks pregnant.. I have been with my boyfriend 5 years now and did have a lover on the side that I had sex with 3 times back in october 2011..they bumps are located under my buttcheek. I don’t have any symptoms they list but am very worried I worry over everything. I hope that it Is not herpes it would just ruin me. The man had no signs of any herpes or oral herpes.. I’m very scared!!!

10. Kd says:

Hi, I’ve had herpes for 18 months. At first it’s a rude shock and can bring you down , but think positively it’s just an infection life isn’t over! If anyone struggling with it would like to talk I’m here.

11. tina says:

I have had simplex virus 1 for over 12 yrs now…i have never infected anyone…i take acyclovir as a suppressant on a daily…when i break out i do not get pimples in a cluster…the lesions do not happen anywhere but the inside lips of vagina…the lesions just look likean open sore…very itchy and burns sore to touch…they never have scabbed over…i am very careful and alway honest and up front about it…very happy sex life w my bf…he isnt afraid to be intimate with me in every way…please take care of yourselves